Effective July 2019
ScriptDrop, Inc. dba Delivering Health (“Delivering Health” “we” or “us” or “our“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We have adopted this policy to explain our privacy practices concerning information that we may collect about you when you access this website or purchase, install, download, or register and use any of the mobile applications that we make available to you (collectively, the “Services”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through these Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us or the Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by ScriptDrop, Inc. or any third party (including affiliates or subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates or subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
2. Children under the age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on these Services, or through any of its features, register on the Services, or make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of these Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or the personal information of anyone else including a parent or legal guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 866-473-6583.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The Services enable a user (the “User” or “Users”) to have prescription medications delivered directly from the pharmacy to the User’s designated address that the Users determine. The User’s designated address may be the User’s, the User’s child or dependent, or someone else for whom the User has the authorization to have prescriptions delivered by service providers or contractors under agreement with Delivering Health (“Business Partners”) and to obtain access (or purchase access) to these delivery services.
We collect several types of information from and about the User, including information:
- By which the User may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, or any other identifier by which the User may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- About the User’s internet connection, the equipment the User uses to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from the User when the User provides it to us.
- Automatically as the User navigates through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners (e.g., couriers, payment processors).
- Information the User Provides to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that the User provides by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Service, requesting further Services, or communicating with us in any way.
- Records and copies of the User’s correspondence (including email addresses), if the User contacts us.
- The User’s responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions the User carries out through our Services and of the fulfillment of the User’s orders. The User may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services. However, no credit card or payment information is retained by us but may be maintained by our third-party payment processor Stripe to process future payments and comply with the law.
4. How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about the User, or that the User provides to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services to the User.
- To provide the User with the third-party courier services as requested.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the User provides such information.
- To provide the User with notices about the User’s account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between the User and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify the User about changes to our Services, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow the User to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way, we may describe when the User provides the information.
- For any other purpose with the User’s consent.
We may also use the information the User provides to us to contact the User about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to the User. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a recipient of our Services who authorizes a User to place the recipient’s order and delivery of our Services.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- We will disclose personal information to the third-party service providers that we engage to assist us in making the Services available. These service providers consist of our third-party couriers, datacenter provider, storage provider, customer support system provider, email service providers, and software development contractors. These third parties have access to the User’s personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to the User if User has consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information].
- To fulfill the purpose for which the User provides it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when the User provides the information.
- With User’s consent.
We may also disclose the Users’ personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Delivering Health, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide Users with choices regarding the personal information Users provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide Users with the following control over their information:
- Promotional Offers from Delivering Health. If Users do not wish to have their email address or contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, Users can opt-out by calling us at 866-473-6583 or emailing us at email@example.com. If we have sent Users a promotional email, Users may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Users can review and change personal information by logging into the Services and visiting their account profile page or calling us at 866-473-6583. Users may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that they have provided to us. We cannot delete Users’ personal information except by also deleting the User’s account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Additionally, we are only committed to a data retention period of six years from creation/last effective rule.
8. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure Users’ personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information Users provide to us is stored with Amazon Web Services. Any payment transaction information will be encrypted with Stripe.
The safety and security of Users’ information also depend on the Users. Where we have given Users (or where Users have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, Users are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask Users not to share their password with anyone. We urge Users to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services. The information Users share in public areas may be viewed by any Users of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect Users’ personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of their personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at the Users’ own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
9. Contact Information
855 Grandview Ave. Ste. 110
Columbus, OH 43215
or via our toll-free number: